P/O System Overview
The Purchase Order module provides you the ability to order and receive products. This module also allows you to print purchase orders and barcode labels.
The Purchase Order module incorporates processing for ordering and receiving products. The Purchase Order module integrates information to the Billing and Inventory and Accounts Payable modules.
The Purchase Order module has the following features:
1) review and change purchase orders
2) generate open, received, and complete purchase order reports
3) print barcode labels and purchase order forms
4) post purchase orders
5) ability to create A/P invoices from the purchase orders
6) construct your own reports from data in the P/O files through the use of our Report Generator module *
7) integrate P/O data to a word processor or spreadsheet through the use of our Report Generator module *
8) ability to batch-process multiple P/O options through the use of our AutoPilot module (very useful for Month-End procedures) *
* purchased separately… For more information on these modules (or purchasing information), see the Support section of the Guide To Operations manual.
Return to Previous Page